Planning and Research Division
The Division looks after the following activities:
- Planning of Programme and preparation of agenda items of CIET for Institutional Advisory Board (IAB) and Programme Advisory Committee (PAC) meetings of NCERT.
- Implementation and monitoring of all the academic programmes duly approved by the IAB and PAC-NCERT, PAB of DSEL, MHRRD-GOI or any other National/International funding agency .
- Establishing linkage and collaboration with MHRD, State Institutes of Educational Technology (SIETs) located in States i.e. Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, U.P., Gujarat and Kerala and Educational Technology (ET) cells of SCERTs/ SIEs. Organizing meetings of CIET-SIETs Coordination Committee from time to time.
- Compiling and sharing of monthly, quarterly and annual reports of academic activities of CIET.
- This division is entrusted with the activities related to planning, conducting and disseminating research. It also is expected to conduct training in various aspects of research in educational technology.
The Division is headed by Dr. M. Siraj Anwar