INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM FOR
- Go to the link available at Announcements > Vacancies > Non Academic tab of www.ncert.nic.in for submitting the online application.
- Before filling up the form, candidates are advised to carefully go through the Advertisement (Advt. No NCERT/R-II-1/2016 ) and Instruction for filling the online form available on the www.ncert.nic.in website and confirm your eligibility with regard to qualification/ experience/age etc., and prepare the Demand Draft for application fee as applicable.
- All candidates except SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate are required to pay application fee through Demand Draft/Banker Cheque drawn in favour of “Secretary, NCERT” and Payable at New Delhi for Rs. 200/.
- Fields with star (*) mark are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the Candidate.
- Once the “Submit” button is clicked after verifying the entered data, a Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated. Once the registration number is generated, no changes will be allowed by the web application. Please be sure to review your application carefully before submission.
- Application will be rejected if more than one application is submitted by the same candidate for the same post.
- After submission of on-line form, a confirmation page (Application form) will open having the information entered by the candidate with his/her Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to take print of this page, sign it, affix latest photograph and send it to NCERT along with required documents. Candidates need to keep the Unique Registration Number for future reference.
- The last date for filling online application is 08-02-2016 till 05:00 PM and receiving the hard copy of application applied online is 22-02-2016 till 05.00 PM
- Candidates must have to send the signed Print out of the Application Form submitted online along with Demand Draft if applicable by affixing the latest photograph and send it to Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016.
- The date of written examination for each post will be notified on the NCERT website. Applicants are required to check the council website regularly.
- Candidates are required to furnish correct/exact email ID, mobile number for further correspondence and time to time alerts.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply in advance. NCERT will not be responsible for any network problem or any other technical related issues while applying online.
Click here to view sample filled application